KTM MX Chain and Sprocket Kit (Orange)
This kit brings together top quality OEM KTM parts and Powerparts to make your next drivetrain swap a breeze. Also we've decided to GIVE you a can of premium free Motorex Offroad Chain Lube to start your new parts off right!
KTM Power Parts Aluminum Rear Sprocket:
This KTM Powerparts Orange Rears Sprocket is a true classic that has established itself with great style and light weight.
KTM Power Parts MX Chain 5031016511804:
- Manufactured from high-strength 7075-T6 aluminum, the strongest aluminum in the world
- Originally developed for the aerospace industry and then adopted by the best rear sprocket manufacturers
- The chain runs smoothly, straight as a die and true, because it's ground level to an accuracy of 0.002 mm
- Free from vibration - therefore the highest power transmission efficiency
- No small stones or dirt particles can become stuck under the chain thanks to angled recesses between the teeth
- 7 % lighter with the same strength - hence greater acceleration and improved braking
- All these properties mean slower wear and extreme durability
- Orange anodized with a permanent, organic and environmentally friendly pigment
- MX Chain: This KTM Powerparts non O-Ring chain was developed with pure performance in mind. The special construction of the bushings results in the perfect compromise between durability and maximum performance.
KTM Motorex 622 Offroad Chain Lube:
- We have chosen to include a KTM OEM front sprocket in this kit. This sprocket will fit all full size KTM offroad models from 2004 onwards (KTM's with OEM Front Sprockets: 50033029013, 50033029014, 50033029015, 79233029013, & 79233029014)
- Fully synthetic and has tested safe for use on X-ring and O-ring chains. Specially suited for motocross, enduro and other off-road uses. Waterproof, resistant to fling and spin-off and will withstand the high pressure demanded from today's motorcycle chains. 500mL spray can.