MSR Voyager Jacket - Black/Hi-Viz Yellow
The MSR Voyager Jacket is the MSR mid-priced waterproof jacket. This jacket comes with built-in storage, adjustable ventilation as well as keeps the rider dry and comfortable through its use of multiple panels of waterproof material with sealed seams. Designed to be worn over the rider's armor, or can be fitted with armor in the pre-aligned interior pockets.
The MSR Xplorer Collection represents MSR's comprehensive series of Off-Road, Adventure, and Dual Sport apparel developed to take your rides farther.
Each product is an infusion of performance materials and features to protect you from the elements while offering body temperature control features and storage.
Tested at the rigorous Baja 1000 and scrutinized by Malcom Smith himself, the Xplorer Series carries on the MSR tradition of quality and durability that they have built over the past 40+ years.
MSR Voyager Details:
- Durable 400 Denier Nylon outer shell is coated with DRY-XC for waterproofing and breathability
- 2-way Vision YKK brand main zipper under storm flap with built in gutter
- HYPERFLO adjustable venting system consists of two 7.5 inch (19 cm) chest area intakes and one large 11.5 inch (29cm) rear exhaust vent with water resistant zippers
- Two fleece lined hand warmer pockets, large rear cargo pocket, an internal smart phone pocket and an internal zippered pockets
- Dual stage hood specifically designed for use either under your helmet, to keep rain away from back of neck, or over your head as casual wear
- Hood stows nicely into collar hood pocket. Designed to wear in your helmet.
- FLASHLITE reflective panels and back printing adds visiblity on road or under poor lighting conditions
- Dual hook and loop side adjusting belts for a better fitted
- Premium, water resistant YKK brand zippers with easy to reach zipper pull tabs
- Comfortable, plush micro fleece inner collar fabric avoids chafing
- Fully vented mesh liner adds cooling and comfortable
- Weighs 2.6lbs (1.1kg)