AMP Performance ECU HQV 401 by COOBER GmbH
Appalachian Moto Products has teamed up with COOBER GmbH to bring their hugely popular ECUs to our customers in the states.
COOBER, based in Austria, works closely with major motorcycle manufacturers to ensure you are getting the most out of your bike without sacrificing any engine durability or altering the emissions.
COOBER uses a unique combination of testing equipment to make this happen. First, they use a Dyno to find the absolute most power they can squeeze out of the engine.
Then they use an Olympus Innov-X 5000 Analyzer and FerroCheck 2000 to analyze the engine oil in order to find the point at which it starts breaking down.
Using this information, COOBER is able to program their ECU to increase performance and still be 100% confident that it will not cause any engine damage.
Key Features and Benefits:
AMP Performance Air Box Cover (Optional) *Closed Course Use Only
- Horsepower gains throughout the RPM Range
- Power continues in the higher RPMs after stock mapping falls off
- Plug-and-Play, No additional parts needed
- Optimized and Locked, No software or tuning needed
- 100% Safe for your engine
- Does not interfere with any safety or emissions systems
Competition Werkes Mini Cat Delete Pipe (Optional) *Closed Course Only
- Easiest way to open up the restricted airbox on your 390 or 401
- Improved airflow equals snappier power delivery
- Open design adds a throaty sound
- 3D printed from durable PETG plastic
- Rinsable 90ppi foam helps keep out dust
- *For use with Coober ECU only, not compatible with stock ECU.
Husqvarna 401 Vitpilen/Svartpilen All Years
- Removes catalytic converter
- Does not delete stock muffler or main canister
- Compatible with any slip-on designed to fit the stock exhaust
- Improves performance and sound
*Click Here For installation instructions