2016 Alpinestars Durban Gore-Tex Pant
Featuring an articulated knee construction for excellent levels of movement and a GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece lining that offers waterproofing, warmth and breathability, the Durban GORE-TEX® pant is ideal for the toughest adventure touring trails. These versatile pants, with their removable bib and braces, are optimized for use with the Durban GORE-TEX® Jacket and other textile jackets models.CONSTRUCTION
- Multi-material shell construction for optimized levels of durability, protection and weight.
- Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
- Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance.
- Extended air-intakes help keep the pant well ventilated.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
- Removable CE certified lightweight knee protectors.
- High visibility reflective detailing improves rider's visibility in poor light.
- Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the pants.
- Articulated knee construction.
- Articulated rear panel for extra support and freedom of movement.
- Lightweight, removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece liner provides waterproofing and allows garment to breathe.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding jackets.
- External 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant.
- Removable bib and braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment.
- The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of various off-road riding boots.
- Available in men's EURO sizes, 48 - 60