Domestic Shipping Policy
We want your online experience to be enjoyable, simple and successful. To that end, we have created an ordering, shipping and payment process to make your life easy and get you back on the trail quickly as possible.
- The shipping choices for online orders shipped within the United States are USPS Priority and FedEx Ground. We also offer FedEx and USPS Global Express for international orders (please view the International Shipping Policy).
- Please note: We do not ship or process orders on Saturday or Sunday. Any order placed on Saturday, Sunday or a US national holiday will be processed on the next business day.
- In stock items will be shipped immediately. However, most orders do require items to be special ordered from KTM or other distributors. We have a large inventory of fast moving KTM OEM parts as well as a large selection of aftermarket accessories. However, it is impossible to keep all of the hundreds of thousands of parts listed in our online database in stock. Fortunately, our location is very close to the KTM PDC (Parts Distribution Center) and is usually only an overnight trip via UPS Ground. Please allow an extra 2 days for this scenario.
- Smaller orders (under 4 lbs.) can be shipped USPS Priority Mail; larger orders (heavier items) will be shipped FedEx Ground, insured. If you package is oversized, your order may be switched from USPS to FedEx Ground without notice.
- We do not ship to hotels under any circumstance. If your shipping address lists a hotel, your order will be canceled.
- Free Ground Shipping is currently set for domestic orders in the lower 48 states that exceed $99.00. The actual method of delivery will be via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail, which ever method is determined to be logistically best for the shipper and customer.
- Special shipping (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, etc.) may be available, please send an email to email@example.com for details.
- The usual turn around for an order to be delivered should be 1 week depending on the availability of the parts, and your distance from our location.
You will receive an automated tracking number via email from USPS, UPS or FedEx after the order has been fulfilled and ready for shipment; there is no need to request a tracking number. Tracking numbers may also be found in your Order History if you have created an account with us and were logged in at the time of the order.
If you have ordered parts that are on backorder, you will be notified via email. You may cancel backordered items at any time by sending us an email or replying to your backorder notification. There is no need to reorder any backordered items. Many of our distributors, but not all, are currently providing estimated ship dates for the majority of their backordered product. These dates, if available, are provided in the backorder notifications. Please remember, these are only estimated dates and are subject to change. Please feel free to request an update at any time. Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are received and may ship without notification.
International Shipping Policy
Appalachian Offroad MC is now shipping to select countries worldwide. If you are a customer outside the United States, please read these terms and conditions before placing your order. By placing your order online, you have agreed to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- All International Orders must be placed online. Sorry, we will not be accepting international orders by phone.
- No returns accepted on any international order. No RMA will be issued for any item shipped outside the United States.
- Please understand that European (non-US) KTM models are much different than US models. Items such as electronics, Ignition, Exhaust and Carburetion will vary greatly. Therefore, items on this website are not guaranteed to fit your KTM. We always recommend purchasing your items through your local KTM dealer or KTM distributor in your country to ensure proper fitment.
- Select items may not be available for export. These items include but are not limited to KTM PowerParts, KTM PowerWear, KTM Genuine Spare Parts, Husaberg, Motorex Oil, any type of oil or hazardous material, and KTM/Husaberg Motorcycles. You will receive a cancellation notice for any item that will not be included in your order. To ensure delivery of these items, please make sure to provide a valid US shipping address during checkout.
- International Customer agrees to pay for the full amount of shipping charges. In unique cases, Shipping & Handling will be displayed and charged during online checkout. Otherwise, Shipping & Handling will be calculated and charged at the time of shipment. We are now offering free USPS Priority Mail® International postage on international orders over $799. ktm-parts.com is currently using USPS Express Mail® International, USPS Priority Mail® International, USPS First Class Mail® International Package, FedEx International Economy® and FedEx International Priority® for International Shipments (subject to change). For estimated shipping charges, please see the chart below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. All shipments originate from US Zip Code 25313. All shipping prices are subject to change.
- Due to customs, International Shipments may be delayed and no guarantee of delivery time can be offered.
- AOMC is not responsible for any taxes, fees, etc. charged by the courier or customs during customer delivery or pickup attempt. We will not change or alter the value of the items on the customs statement or invoice. An invoice will be included in the box showing the full amount of products purchased. All packages must be insured for the full amount.
- AOMC is not responsible for any lost, damaged or confiscated goods during shipping.
- AOMC is not responsible for abandoned or non-deliverable shipments. ktm-parts.com will not pay for return shipping or issue credit of any kind for abandoned or non-deliverable items. Please be sure that you have entered the correct shipping address to avoid this issue.
- Declined Credit Card Payment. If your credit card is declined for international shipping charges, we will notify you via email and update your Online Order Status. You will have 30 days to provide updated payment information at which point your order will be canceled and you will not be issued a refund.
We realize that returns are inevitable. If you have ordered the wrong part, or the wrong part was sent to you by mistake, you are able to return the part within 30 days of invoice. If this happens to you, promptly e-mail email@example.com to receive an RMA Number.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. To obtain an RMA
- Number, please call 1-304-932-0437 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send all returns to the address on your invoice.
- All returns must include a copy of your invoice or YOUR REFUND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED!
- We DO NOT pay for return shipping under any circumstance. Please don't ask.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON ELECTRICAL PARTS, GRAPHICS (STICKERS OR DECALS), SUPERMOTO KITS OR CD REPAIR MANUALS.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS OF INVOICE DATE.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
- No returns will be authorized for drop shipped items.
- All items must be returned in original packaging in resalable condition with original labels or no refund will be issued, no exceptions.
- No returns will be authorized for Repair Manuals of any kind
- No returns on any item purchased from the Closeout category.
- It may take up to 30 days to process your return upon receiving your items. We do not offer any guaranteed return process dates.
There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns and order cancellations. Please ask your customer service rep how to avoid restock fees.